Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

findmypast site problem???

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

karen in the new forest

karen in the new forest Report 21 Jan 2009 21:53

anyone else have a problem it wont let me see any results in my searchs.
karen

Diane

Diane Report 21 Jan 2009 22:09

Mine seems okay.

Pam

Pam Report 21 Jan 2009 22:13

Had problems this evening....it is very slow.

karen in the new forest

karen in the new forest Report 21 Jan 2009 22:31

i keep getting error messages mm will try again tomorrow.
thanks karen

karen in the new forest

karen in the new forest Report 21 Jan 2009 22:42

Error 500: StatementCallback; uncategorized SQLException for SQL [SELECT COUNT(*) AS count FROM TRACE2.CENSUSDATA T99 WHERE (CDSTDSURNAME LIKE 'HATCH') AND CDFORENAME in (SELECT upper(NFMATCH) FROM TRACE2.NXFORENAMELITE WHERE NFSOURCE = 'osman' AND NFSCORE >=75) AND CDCOUNTY IN (29 ) AND CDPAGETYPE IN (6,15,9,11,12) AND (CDLINENO > 0 or CDLINENOSUFFIX > 0) AND CDLINENO < 999 AND NOT ( CDINHABITED='N' AND (CDSTDSURNAME ='' OR CDSTDSURNAME IS NULL))]; SQL state [57011]; error code [-973]; Not enough storage is available in the "PCKCACHESZ" heap to process the statement.. SQLCODE=-973, SQLSTATE=57011, DRIVER=3.53.70; nested exception is com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.SqlException: Not enough storage is available in the "PCKCACHESZ" heap to process the statement.. SQLCODE=-973, SQLSTATE=57011, DRIVER=3.53.70

thats what im getting
karen