Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Cant reply to Posts!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gemerald

Gemerald Report 5 Feb 2009 20:46

I am able to View and create posts. I am able to send Private Messages. I am able to bookmark posts, BUT when i hit the reply button nothing happens!
Any ideas what could be causing this?

Ive looked at help section, but cant find any answers there.
Ive tried restarting both internet and computer.

BTW, Obviously unless i can fix this, i obviously wont be able to add any replys to this post either!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie ~ Thanks, i have now sent them a message.
Just wondered if someone may know what had caused this though. It was working perfectly yesterday!

Steve~ Ive tried that a couple of times and it doesnt seem to be working!

Julie

Julie Report 5 Feb 2009 20:54

You might be best to send GR a message, scroll down the page can click on contact us ( if you can)

The bit you say about the reply tab has happened to me a couple of times

Stevie

Stevie Report 5 Feb 2009 21:17

Hi Gemma, try logging out & back in again. A few other people had a similar problem today & solved it this way.

Steve.