Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

using My bookmarks and my threads

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lesley

Lesley Report 16 Feb 2009 18:22

Hi,Please could someone explain how to correctly use MY BOOMARKS and MY THREADS.If I write a message and then return to it shortly after,sometimes it is to find that the board has moved on faster.i realise that happens but I thought that by carrying on from my message, it would be in context each time.I have been told to note the thread ,but don't know how.also i don't fully understand what My bookmarks are for and how to use them and I can't seem to find an explanation on the board .Can anyone help please as I'm getting into trouble with my messages being out of order to others.Thankyou,lesley

Clare

Clare Report 16 Feb 2009 18:42

So how do you put a thread in your bookmarks in the first place?
With thanks
Clare

Clare

Clare Report 16 Feb 2009 18:49

Hi Dorothy,
Thanks for that info, I had only ever noticed the my bookmarks under tools and all that says is you have no bookmarks.
Clare

Madmeg

Madmeg Report 16 Feb 2009 23:52

Lesley, Glad someone else is as vague as me. I only sussed it out about a month ago - after 2 years of being on here!

I must be a real noddy.

Margaret