Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Probate calendar on line

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Heather

Heather Report 26 Mar 2009 11:27

Copied this from a posting by Phoenix over on FTF

Probate calendar online - please read!
Thought I would pass this on, as I'm sure one or two of you might like the calendar online!

John Briden HMCS (Her Majesty's Courts Service) is hoping to get the probate calendars on line.

He has put together a short questionnaire and would like to receive as many responses as possible by Friday 27th March. I realise that this is very short notice but if you are able to help and can pass this on to your members it would be appreciated. Responses are to be sent direct to John Briden.

* If the probate calendar was available on the Internet, would you use it?
* If you would use it - how often would you use it?
* What probate information would you be interested in seeing online, and why that particular information?
* Would you like to order copies online, and be prepared to pay for them online?
* Would you prefer to access the calendar online, but order and pay for copies by post, or by telephone?
* Would you be prepared to pay a premium to the fee in addition to the normal cost for a more immediate service?

Please send replies to: [email protected]

Kate

Kate Report 26 Mar 2009 12:00

Thanks, Heather - have just filled in my answers and sent them off.

Chris in Sussex

Chris in Sussex Report 27 Mar 2009 09:50

Bump....

What a good idea! Have sent my thoughts.

Chris