Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

WHEN ARE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

michael2

michael2 Report 26 Mar 2009 21:29

when are the idiots at g/r going to sort out the problems with our family tree,s. seems to me they want to make thing as hard as possible for us.ifit was not for all the loverly people who have helped me and i hope will continue to i would tell g/r to stick it.

Jean

Jean Report 26 Mar 2009 22:01

so would I. In fact if you think about it GR doesn't do a great deal all you lovely members do all the work, all GR do is tinker about with our trees

michael2

michael2 Report 26 Mar 2009 22:08

hi jean if they were to listen to the member,s maybe they would do better some hope.

Ricochet

Ricochet Report 26 Mar 2009 23:02

As ITV are trying to unload the site, I expect they are too preoccupied with whether or not they are going to keep their jobs...............

michael2

michael2 Report 26 Mar 2009 23:27

hi all may be one day they will listen when people start leaving the site may be itv will intervene when their profit,s go down .

Libby22

Libby22 Report 26 Mar 2009 23:29

Hope the site doesn't fold, and our sub's with it!!! eek.

RobG

RobG Report 26 Mar 2009 23:31

Found this:
http://scottishancestry.blogspot.com/2009/03/genes-reunited-to-be-sold-off-by-itv.html

Joy

Joy Report 26 Mar 2009 23:31

I may have to leave; they are declining my payment when I try to renew! Ah well, renewal isn't until 20th April.

michael2

michael2 Report 26 Mar 2009 23:40

hi joy maybe they are trying to run down the site by not renewing people,s subs. who knows mine run,s out on the 22 april and is cotinues so we will see

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 26 Mar 2009 23:57

I have only renewed on 8 March :( didn't have any problems though

Jackie

Battenburg

Battenburg Report 27 Mar 2009 00:36

Joy.
Is the date on your credit card okay?. Its strange they are declining. If they want to sell they would want to show as much profit as possible

PME

PME Report 27 Mar 2009 08:29

I renewed on the 24th and being a new person thats at the six month's at a time price.

Ricochet

Ricochet Report 27 Mar 2009 11:26

Surely FR and GR are inextricably linked???????