Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

could anyone sorted thank you somerset girl

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

michael2

michael2 Report 2 Apr 2009 16:59

i saw a thread about the partily sighted were going to get more help with the D.L.A i cant not seem to find it now any idear,s as to what page and board it was on thank you

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 2 Apr 2009 17:32

there is an old thread on the General Topics Board - heading "Mr Magoo" -= I have nudged it to the top of the pile

Ann

michael2

michael2 Report 2 Apr 2009 17:38

hi ann thank you for your reply sorry that,s not the one i wanted it was about partily sighted getting more money regards .

michael2

michael2 Report 2 Apr 2009 17:55

hi somerset girl thank you for your reply i will have a look at it i thnk thats the one i am looking for once again thank you regards somerset man

Quoy

Quoy Report 2 Apr 2009 18:07

you can also get a reduction on your t.v licence if you are partially sighted

michael2

michael2 Report 2 Apr 2009 18:21

hi quoy thank you for your reply my brother in law already gets a reduced tv lience as he live,s in shelterd accomadation thank you. he one of the lucky one,s only pays £5 per year. regards somerset man

Sally

Sally Report 2 Apr 2009 18:23

hello
you only get a free tv licence if you are blind you do noy a reducktion if partialy sighted
sally (partialy sighted)