Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

cheapest ancestry renewal needed

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carter

Carter Report 3 Apr 2009 07:11

my ancestry subscription is due for renewal on the 14th of this month and due to my circumstances at the moment i am lookingfor the cheapest option with the best benefits. does anyone know what the best deal for ancestry is at the moment
thanks linda

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 3 Apr 2009 09:32

Tesco Clubcard are offering FTM + 6 months free access to Ancestry for £15 in clubcard vouchers at the moment.. You would need to take a look and see how much of Ancestry is on offer though.

Carter

Carter Report 3 Apr 2009 13:18

thanks everyon for your tips. times are tough for us all and i am trying to get the best deal so that i can keep on with my tree.
thanks linda

Heather

Heather Report 3 Apr 2009 17:54

Let it lapse for a few weeks - they may offer you a discount, normally 20% off OR, why dont you get your OH or children/rellies to have a free 14 day trial??

Carter

Carter Report 3 Apr 2009 18:34

thanks heather i will have a think about what to do next
cheers linda