Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find sister

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Catherine

Catherine Report 11 Jun 2009 01:58

I hope someone can help. My bio dad had a daughter from a previous marriage and im trying to find her. His name was patrick Joseph connolly , and her name Karen Connolly. I have no idea what her mothers name was. I beleive she is just a few years older than me and i was born in 1965. I am sure she was from the lancashire area, probably manchester. She had two daughters of her own that i know of and im pretty sure they are called stephanie and nicola (not sure of this but know this childs second name was catherine) can anyone help.and what other info would you need?

TaniaNZ

TaniaNZ Report 11 Jun 2009 02:13

OK there is a Karen C Connolly birth registered Sep Qtr of 1962 in Manchester Vol 10E page 360 mothers maiden name Foulkes.
Lets see if we can tie your father to a marriage of someone with that surname

Catherine

Catherine Report 11 Jun 2009 02:53

Thankyou...it is just so complicated.

Catherine

Catherine Report 11 Jun 2009 02:58

Just need to clarify, it is the child nicola who has the c second initial. And Karen may be around 50 yrs old...my mother said shes not sure but she was still a young child when i was born. I wish i could narrow it down a bit more for you.