Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ACCESS TO FAMILY TREE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 16 Jun 2009 10:15

I seem to be having trouble accessing my family tree, can get into all the other areas without any problems, any advise please.

Cynthia

InspectorGreenPen

InspectorGreenPen Report 16 Jun 2009 11:46

There could be a number of reasons. Presumably it worked until recently but not any more.

What actually happens when you try? Does a new window open, with a green coloured tree? Do you see a message re sprouting roots, but then nothing else? Is it the same when you try to open someone elses tree?

First of all try pressing F5, which will attempt to reload the page. If this fails then empty your temp files cache and try again.

Let us know how you get on.

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 16 Jun 2009 14:12

Hi Brinsley - Tried F5 and that takes me back to the home page.
The box at the bottom of the screen that show its loading does not show, on the Family Tree, but does on all the others. Cynthia

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 18 Jun 2009 14:12

Problem solved, thanks Brinsley