Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Where do I look???

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kathlyn

Kathlyn Report 12 Jul 2009 12:02

Whilst looking for info about the RN boat my father served in during the war, I found on the BBCs "WW2 People`s War" site the reminiscences of a sailor who was onboard the same boat as my father. This site is now closed.

I have found some photo`s of my father and several men who served with him on that boat and i would love any decendents of these men to have a copy of it.

BUT...Where would I go to, hopefully make contact with any decendents?? I have looked on GR and Ancestry but the name Anthony Gatrell is not showing.

Kathlyn

Kathlyn

Kathlyn Report 12 Jul 2009 14:24

n