Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Info of Curtin Family member needed urgently.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Helen

Helen Report 28 Jul 2009 17:19

I am looking for the sisters and brothers of my Great Great Grandfather David Curtin. He was a sailor for the Royal Navy around 1861. He was born in Ireland approx 1827. Hope someone has the info i need, then I can move onto another family name!!

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 28 Jul 2009 17:35

Hi Helen - canlt see how this is urgent!!!

what else do you know about him - Ireland is a big place

Ann

Eringobragh1916

Eringobragh1916 Report 28 Jul 2009 18:21

Helen ...Is this this same Curtain (Corn.) Co.Limerick and O'Reilly/Anne Ferris Curtain et al.Liverpool. (previous postings)...You didnt confirm if that info.was correct or not..in which case is "David" possibly from the Co.Limerick...???

Helen

Helen Report 29 Jul 2009 17:18

No, Con Curtin is his son!! Im after David's Sisters and Brothers! It's urgent for personal reasons.

Gee

Gee Report 29 Jul 2009 17:27

Helen

you might be better moving this post (copy/paste it to a new thread) on Trying to Find

you'll then need to delete this one

x