Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The difference

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Evelyn

Evelyn Report 12 Aug 2009 11:45

Hi can any one tell me the difference between a £7 cert, and a £10 from gro. also I would like to tranfer my tree on a cd disc is this possible. thanks.

Freewheel

Freewheel Report 12 Aug 2009 11:50

The certificate you get is identical.

The extra £3.00 is a charge levied if you don't know the GRO references, or fail to include them on your order

Sam

Sam Report 12 Aug 2009 11:57

You can put your tree on a CD, yes. DO you mean as a back up / storage or so that you can give the CD to someone for them to view your tree?

Where is your tree at present, just here on GR or do you have family tree software`installed on your PC?

Sam x

Evelyn

Evelyn Report 12 Aug 2009 16:45

Thanks for replying, I will try the cd yes it is on genes my tree, I hope I can do it right.
Evelyn.