Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Can't reply to Threads

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Selena in South East London

Selena in South East London Report 20 Aug 2009 09:44

Has anyone else had this problem? Occassionally I am unable to reply to threads. This is an intermittent problem. I am still okay sending and replying to Private messages though.

I've been a member since 2003 so I think I know my way around the boards. My membership doesn't expire till 2010, I have checked that.

I am wondering if its a problem with my PC. It seems I can create threads but not reply to them at present. So if I don't reply, I'm not ignoring anyone.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Selena

PS, just tried to reply to my own thread but nothing happens when I hit reply. I had to used the Edit button instead,.

Selena in South East London

Selena in South East London Report 20 Aug 2009 11:47

Whoo hoo, suddenly I can reply.

I did a disc defrag today, maybe that solved the problem