Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

On-line parish clerks

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alan

Alan Report 26 Aug 2009 17:21

Can some kind, sweet, wonderful person check and see if they can sign in to "lan-opc.org.uk".........................I kept getting "Account Suspended"

Potty

Potty Report 26 Aug 2009 17:31

Having the same problem, Alan.

Alan

Alan Report 26 Aug 2009 17:34

Thank you, Potty..........thought I'd done something wrong.

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 26 Aug 2009 19:45

It was like that a couple of days ago Alan but I have just been on there and it seems ok at the moment!!!

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 26 Aug 2009 19:48

By the way, I don't feel particularly "sweet kind and wonderful" at the moment - more like "shattered but trying hard" after a day at the Science Museum in Manchester!

Alan

Alan Report 26 Aug 2009 19:48

Quite right Cynthia....................thank you.
Sorry about the Museum............was it full of those wonderful children.

Bren from Oldham

Bren from Oldham Report 26 Aug 2009 20:19

Been on it this evening no problems encountered

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 26 Aug 2009 21:06

Oh yes Alan. Plenty of wonderful children and parents and grandparents and aunts and uncles and nieces and nephews and cousins.

You name it, they were all there!!!