Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1911 subscription available imminently!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kathryn

Kathryn Report 14 Sep 2009 16:22

Available from October, from the FMP site. Existing subscribers will get earlier access:
http://www.findmypast.com/1911census.jsp

"Standalone:
12-month 1911 census subscription – £59.95 (the equivalent of viewing 15 transcripts and images using PayAsYouGo credits).
Six-month 1911 census subscription – £39.95 (the equivalent of viewing 10 transcripts and images using PayAsYouGo credits).
Money saving tip: If you plan to view fewer than 10 households, it will be cheaper for you to continue using PayAsYouGo credits, but if you view more than 10 records, a subscription will be your best option.

Combined with Explorer package:
12-month Explorer and 1911 census subscription – £119.95 (20% discount)
6-month Explorer and 1911 census subscription – £74.95 (20% discount) "

Those with existing Explorer packages will get a pro rata discount to reflect the time remaining on their package.

Kate x

Still expensive but worth it for anyone bringing lots of lines forward.

Janet 693215

Janet 693215 Report 14 Sep 2009 18:32

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!
That'll be a six months one for me then. Hopefully I'll then be able to find my great gran who is somewhere in Hackney, Islington or Shoreditch.

I haven't paid to see any of my others on there yet as I decided I could wait until it became available with a sub or available on ancestry.

I wish they'd do a sub for Scotlands People

Brightsolid please take note!

''Eastender''

''Eastender'' Report 14 Sep 2009 19:07

Yay, wondered what i was going to get for my birthday next month...now i know.
Pam

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 14 Sep 2009 19:54

Oh please dont get me going on Scotlands People!! Janet I think it is about time they did something re their charges, they must have made an absolute fortune by now, its time to give something back to the people and stop being so greedy...........agh!!

Ann

Pat Kendrick

Pat Kendrick Report 14 Sep 2009 21:34

Does the 12 month Explorer package means you get unlimited access to the 1911 or just the 15 transcriptions and images?