Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Scotlandspeople re previous searches.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

MarionfromScotland

MarionfromScotland Report 29 Sep 2009 08:18

Are all your searches there for ever more or do you lose them?
I tried to look back and some of mine 2005, and I can no longer see them. it was pages of one name born in a certain area etc.

I haven't contacted them to ask yet, as I know someone on here will know the answer.

Thanks
Marion

Wildgoose

Wildgoose Report 29 Sep 2009 08:28

I had some certificates from Scotlandspeople and lost them. I went back to the site and was pleased to be able to download and print copies without paying more. I am not sure, though, if your actual searches are saved but the fact that you have already paid stays in the system.

MarionfromScotland

MarionfromScotland Report 29 Sep 2009 08:32

Hi

The images and most searches are ok, just seems to be some, the ones where I have search for ie Bloggs who were born in Blogland etc.
I'll have a anther look into it later and contact them.

* Maybe I am doing something daft, so will double check*
Thanks
Marion