Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

apologies to all

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carter

Carter Report 29 Oct 2009 08:29

i have not been on genes for awhile and when i logged on today i found i had pages of messges in my inbox. i am sure people will think how rude of her not to answer her messages just a sorry no connection would have been sufficient.i have one person sending the same request on a daily basis. i apologise to everyone but my husband has been in a coma in intensive care and that is why i have never replied. he is still very poorly and i am on here now to fill in the time before i go to see him i neeeded a distraction. so please dont think too harshly of people who dont answer you messages there could be a good reson for that
cheers linda

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 29 Oct 2009 08:46

Hi Linda,

Thought I had not seen your name for a while on the boards.

You look after your self as well.

Maureen

Carter

Carter Report 29 Oct 2009 15:24

thanks maureen for your good wishes
linda x

Rambling

Rambling Report 29 Oct 2009 16:00

Hope your husband is improving Linda,

take care
Rose

Julie

Julie Report 29 Oct 2009 17:39

Sending you positive thoughts & a ((((hug)))

Take Care
წ Julie წ

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 29 Oct 2009 17:43

Sorry to hear about your husband, I send him get well wishes and hope he will recover soon.

Ann
Glos

Battenburg

Battenburg Report 29 Oct 2009 18:26

Hi Linda.
I replied on the other thread about not answering messages

Margaret

Carter

Carter Report 29 Oct 2009 23:05

thanks to you all for your best wishes . hubby is still very porly in intensive care but hopefully everyday there will be a small improvement .
thanks linda x x x

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 30 Oct 2009 00:18

Hi Linda

I also replied to you on the messages thread.

Please do take care of yourself, at the same time I hope that your husband continues to improve.

sylvia
xxxx

Carter

Carter Report 1 Nov 2009 15:31

thanks once again everyone for you best wishes. hubby is stable and it is a roller coster ride. going to be a long job but hopefully he will beat this
thanks linda x