Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

30% off Ancestry Subscription

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

HeadStone

HeadStone Report 30 Dec 2009 10:15

Until midnight 31 Dec
http://email.ancestry.com/cgi-bin13/DM/y/mBDk70SozPp0GzT01W70Hk

TinyURL
http://tinyurl.com/y9bfuy7

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 30 Dec 2009 11:43

Not sure that it includes the UK membership - essential

Looks only like the World and US memberships

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 30 Dec 2009 14:17

As Glitter says it just seems to include US and World but it is a good deal. I'm tempted to go for Worldwide. The price they quote is $209.40 per year as opposed to regular $299.40. On Ancestry. UK it's 155.40 BP for Worldwide which is about $300.
Bit confusing for me though having to convert dollars to British pounds then convert American dollars to Canadian!

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 30 Dec 2009 19:23

Well, I took the plunge and signed up for Worldwide Ancestry. I'm in Seventh Heaven! Hubby will never get me away from the computer now.
Thanks, Paul.

AndreaFromYorkshire

AndreaFromYorkshire Report 31 Dec 2009 10:15

Hi Paul
I have copied and pasted and am not getting anything with the address you have given.
Please advise
Andrea

HeadStone

HeadStone Report 31 Dec 2009 13:15

Hello Andrea,
Have emailed you with hopefully clear instructions.
Bye
Paul

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 31 Dec 2009 13:19

Yes Karen, it has London births & baptisms 1813-1906 and marriages & banns 1754-1921.