Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ancestry (Canada) has Worldwide sub for £90 equiv

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kathryn

Kathryn Report 2 Jan 2010 17:47

http://www.ancestry.ca/lp_globe?o_xid=36942&o_lid=36942

Ends tomorrow though!
HTH

Kate x

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 2 Jan 2010 19:08

Thanks Kate.

I have signed up with Ancestry with 3 different email accounts and each one gets emailed a different offer. I have 20% on one and 30% on another.

I got page unavailable in French when I clicked that. I clicked on English at the top and got this:

http://www.ancestry.ca:80/lp_globe?o_xid=36942&o_lid=36942&lcid=4105

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 2 Jan 2010 19:12

It's worth mentioning that you don't need to be in Canada to take advantage of this offer. The Worldwide sub works for any country including the UK. Join on on the Canadian site for the good rate and then login to Ancestry.co.uk afterwards.

Rose

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 2 Jan 2010 20:54

Thank you, Kate, you just saved me $60.
I had signed up 3 days ago for the 30% discount on Ancestry.com for Worldwide Ancestry. Cost me $209.40. I just canceled it for full refund and signed up for the 50% off on Ancestry.ca. Cost $149.64.
They'd better not come up with a 75% off offer now!
Marg