Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Canada. Robina Pearson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alison

Alison Report 4 Jan 2010 10:39

Please can anyone advise on how to find someone in canada. I have been looking for someone who travelled backwards and forwards from England to Canada. She was a writer i believe and was wondering if anyone has any ideas or help to find her. Robina Pearson born17th sept 1937. Dont know where? Thank you any help would be brilliant. Regards Ali

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 4 Jan 2010 11:03

there is a possible birth but she must have been registered very quickly after birth for it to be in the Sept qtr Will PM the GRO ref to you

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 4 Jan 2010 11:23

have just realised you have the info I PM,d already on your thread on Trying to Find Board

Alison

Alison Report 4 Jan 2010 11:42

Shirley thats brilliant...i didnt know that she got married.. how can i find out who to? then i will have her surname. Love a

Alison

Alison Report 4 Jan 2010 11:48

Sorry Sat Nav..didnt realise it was you that sent the marrige info. Thank you

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 4 Jan 2010 12:16

But on your other thread you say she was Robina Lloyd Pearson and the one i sent was Robina G Pearson so possible not the right birth and later marriage .
This is where you should keep one thread only going for the same family query so look ups arent repeated

Freewheel

Freewheel Report 15 Jan 2010 14:10

n