Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Saving 1911 images

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 25 Feb 2010 18:32

Sorry folks, there are probably many threads on this but as I haven't seen them..!

Please can someone tell me how to save these images onto the computer, with a view to printing off the odd one? Just can't seem to do it.

Thanks!

Jan

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 25 Feb 2010 18:54

I deleted what i said was wrong for the census
Anyway
go to file in the top toolbar headings select save as . the box my documents opens,give the file a name like joe blogs 1911 census .press save and it will be in your documents where you can print it from

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 25 Feb 2010 18:54

Whoops and now it double posted !lol

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 25 Feb 2010 19:02

Thanks Shirley. I think I tried that but image looks wrong - small image on large page?
I'm on the FMP site - sub
Jan

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 25 Feb 2010 19:06

Mine are OK but i did mine from the 1911 census site .

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 25 Feb 2010 19:15

Ok thanks. Must say I haven't tried to print yet so will have another go.
Appreciate your time.
Jan

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 25 Feb 2010 21:11

Thanks for the suggestion Jonesey - will have another look over the weekend when I am more rested. A technophobe like me needs to be fully prepared before reading instructions like these!!
regards
jan