Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Enable Cookies

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Scorpio

Scorpio Report 13 Apr 2010 20:39

Can anyone help? I've recently bought a new computer and had the data from my old one transferred over. The new one runs Windows 7 and I have McAffee security. My problem is with an ecard site that I belong to and now I can't log on to that site because there is apparently something on my computer blocking their cookie. I've tried their Help Desk suggestions - Internet Options, Privacy, Advanced, Allow Cookies, but nothing seems to work. Is there any way I can allow this cookie or do I have to uninstall my security, log on to the ecard site and then reinstall security? The ecard company have advised that I appear to be running Netscape 4.

Barbara

Barbara Report 13 Apr 2010 23:14

Have you tried another system such as mozilla firefox or explorer?

Scorpio

Scorpio Report 14 Apr 2010 07:54

No I haven't, but thank you, it's worth a try.

Kevin

Kevin Report 14 Apr 2010 15:26

hello this happened to me.you have to upload and install adobe this helps you check all bmb files thx kev

Kevin

Kevin Report 14 Apr 2010 15:34

you can go into your conrol panel.first press start look for conrol panel.then look for your securty press that.it then says you can scan you computer or update. press scan it will give you list off off options unable cookies or delete thx