Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jonesey's Tips of the Day

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Beverley

Beverley Report 21 Apr 2010 06:27

I seem to have missed a lot of these as 'new' ones keep appearing. Is there any chance some could be nudged up the board so I can have an enjoyable evening/night with Jonesey (in the literary sense, of course)

mgnv

mgnv Report 21 Apr 2010 08:04

Use the Advanced search link in the left margin to search for Tip of the day by Jonesey. My search seems to get stuck, but if I hit the refresh button, then they pop up.

Beverley

Beverley Report 21 Apr 2010 08:07

I didn't realise you could search threads like that. Thanks for that. I'll look forward to this evening.

mgnv

mgnv Report 21 Apr 2010 22:39

Yes, and it's not just the thread owner's posts you'll get. If you search for Tip of the day by mgnv, then my post on this thread will show up.

Sally

Sally Report 21 Apr 2010 22:50

hello mgnv thanks very much for your tip as well i had no idear that posts could be found in this way have now book marked jonesey tips
sally