Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

familysearch Record Search Pilot

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Potty

Potty Report 23 Apr 2010 13:19

Has anybody else noticed that the English Baptisms and Marriages and the Irish BDM index has disappeared from the above?

KeithInFujairah

KeithInFujairah Report 23 Apr 2010 13:33

Just talking about this on Skype with the wife, she cannot locate any records at all.
I am actually able to see all 38 records available for Europe.
Other forums are having problems as well, one forum I have not be able to get on since early last night.

Potty

Potty Report 23 Apr 2010 14:19

Not just me then, Keith. Oh well, will try again tomorrow.

Joy

Joy Report 23 Apr 2010 22:47

http://search.labs.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#c=fs%3A1408347&p=collectionDetails

updated today

Mary

Mary Report 23 Apr 2010 22:57

I noticed this problem tonight but i thought they might be just updating the site or upgrading the software. So that makes 2 genealogy problems ive got today, i cant access my family tree on this site using my normal browser and now the pilot. site. I hope these dont come in threes

Sarah

Sarah Report 25 Apr 2010 08:22

the other annoying thing is that there are no images to look at anymore, which were really helpful, and now you can't view any