Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1861 census

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Marcie

Marcie Report 24 Apr 2010 10:01

please can anyone tell me where i would find if all area's of the 1861 census are there or is any part missing, i'm particulary looking for easenhall in warwickshire
many thanks
marcie

Marcie

Marcie Report 24 Apr 2010 10:17

hi jonesey
thanks for that, the names are thomas holt family born c 1831 easenhall warks, i have searched on and off for months, i cannot find them and a few others that i know lived in easenhall at the time
appricate your help
marcie

Ivy

Ivy Report 24 Apr 2010 10:29

It does look as if this parish is missing. Searching Ancestry for Easenhall as the keyword gives 156 individuals in 1851 and 254 in 1871 - however, there are only 51 individuals in 1861, all being born there and now living elsewhere. Several of these are living in Monks Kirby, piece number 2247 - I see that this is on Jonesey's list as one where they do not have all the parishes.

Marcie

Marcie Report 24 Apr 2010 10:35

hi jonesey and ivy,
yes that is the family in 1851 and they are on the 1871,it's looking like they are on the piece that is missing, rely appreciate your help with this, where did you find the " missing" info please
regards marcie

Marcie

Marcie Report 24 Apr 2010 10:42

many thanks for your help jonesey and ivy, much appreicated, at least i can go on from here
regards marcie x