Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Thomas Thompson? Please please help

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dynamic Donna

Dynamic Donna Report 23 Jun 2010 11:17

Hi, I have offered to help my friend at work with a prob. Her husband was told on his mums deathbed that his father wasn't his real father. His real father was called Tommy Thompson (Tommy could just be nickname) born in Scotland he was staioned at Kumalo Barracks, Bulawayo in Rhodesia and his son was born in 1949. The only other thing I know about him is that he drove trucks for the RAF so wouldn't have been an officer or flight Sgt. Could anybody point me in the right direction please could you e-mail

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 23 Jun 2010 14:09

The RAF Association (RAFA) : Support for serving and ex RAF ...
The RAF Association is dedicated to supporting serving and former RAF personnel and their families.

www.rafa.org.uk/ - 29k - Similar pages

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 23 Jun 2010 14:11

RAF-Comrade-Contact
Welcome!!
RAF-Comrade-Contact is a free service to members of the RAF Association (RAFA) and is a user-friendly website set up by RAFA specifically for the Royal Air Force community.
Once registered, the site will enable you to make contact with over 5,000 like-minded serving and ex-serving RAF Personnel who have already signed up, in addition to our Associate members and interact with them on many levels via our gallery, email facility, message boards and much more.

http://www.raf-comrade-contact.co.uk/

Dynamic Donna

Dynamic Donna Report 24 Jun 2010 06:58

Thank you Anne, I appreciate it.