Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Message problems.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

BatMansDaughter

BatMansDaughter Report 17 Jul 2010 13:15

Hi Peeps,

anybody else getting a message to your GR inbox which shows on their emails from themselves? Although it is from another GR member.

I also have problems with the envelope symbol still being present ages after i have read or replied to a GR message.

Is it just me??

Dee xx

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 17 Jul 2010 13:30

Me too, getting the same thing.
And, yes, the envelope is still showing. I keep going back to see if there's another message.

Joy

Joy Report 17 Jul 2010 13:32

Yes, for the last few days; it has been mentioned on other boards, too.

InspectorGreenPen

InspectorGreenPen Report 17 Jul 2010 13:35

Looks like a bugette left over from the last software upgrade.

No doubt it will get fixed in due course.

BatMansDaughter

BatMansDaughter Report 17 Jul 2010 14:02

Pleased to see that it's not just me... thought GR was "picking" on me.

It is alittle off putting with the envelope symbol and like you MM I keep checking for a message, only small niggles so hopefully they won't take GR too long to sort out.

Dee x

Joy

Joy Report 17 Jul 2010 14:03

Glitches come and glitches go :-)

Happy hunting :-)