Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Is this too sarcastic?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 11 Aug 2010 19:05

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.asp?wci=thread&tk=1234629

I'm a Scorpio so can't help myself.

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 11 Aug 2010 19:17

OOps! Have changed it, not sure what happened there!

George_of_Westbury

George_of_Westbury Report 11 Aug 2010 19:17

Jan

the link just goes to my threads, i was interested i'm a scorpio as well, impossible for us to be sarcastic.

George

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 11 Aug 2010 19:18

Point taken George. I prefer to say "wittily observant". Not very good at pasting the right address tho!
Jan

Madmeg

Madmeg Report 11 Aug 2010 19:19

It's a bit sharp, but then I don't worry about please as much as some people do - thanks is more important to me.

George_of_Westbury

George_of_Westbury Report 11 Aug 2010 19:22

just looked, no i don't think you are, there are too many of these one line requests without any hint of a please.

I sometimes have to bite my tongue when i see some of them, otherwise i would probably finish up with a GR holiday

George

jax

jax Report 11 Aug 2010 19:37

Then there is this one where I gave the short answer it needed but there is always someone who will help

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.asp?wci=thread&tk=1234633