Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

finding someone famous

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

♥Deetortrainingnewfys♥

♥Deetortrainingnewfys♥ Report 13 Aug 2010 13:53

I have just found out that someone famous was a very good friend of a cousin of mine in the 1960s (who is now deceased).

Would anyone know how I could go about finding her in the hope that she may help me with my research on my cousin (who danced with the Royal Ballet, by the way)?

I believe the celeb lives in NY

Thanks
Dee

Contrary Mary

Contrary Mary Report 13 Aug 2010 14:27

Has the celeb got a webpage Dee......you might find some contact details on it if so?

Mary

♥Deetortrainingnewfys♥

♥Deetortrainingnewfys♥ Report 13 Aug 2010 14:39

Thanks Mary
I have been trying to find out, I have found a postal address for one celeb he was also associated with, but cannot find an address for the one I really would like to contact. He did meet several famous celebs back in the 1960s, the one who is referred to as "the love of his life" sadly died in Dec 2009 so I am a little late to be able to make contact with that celeb.....

I will have to keep trying.

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 13 Aug 2010 14:46

if you google them you may be able to find their agent, you would probably have to go through them for contact.

♥Deetortrainingnewfys♥

♥Deetortrainingnewfys♥ Report 16 Aug 2010 14:45

Thanks Lorraine,
I am trying that option now.
Regards
Dee