Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

frederick and elizabeth pearce

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David Henery

David Henery Report 20 Aug 2010 08:52

found record in 1901 cences to close to what i'm searching for. only thing is that i was looking for frederick and the one in the records is fredrick. fredrick was at the 1901 cencus was 26 and born at pontypool monmouthshire, and elizabeth was 23 at the 1901 cencus and born tredegar mon. they had a son william age 4 at the time of the 1901 cencus but my father was born frank henry on the 24/07/1894. if there is anyone with a connection was elizabeths maiden name gale. thanks dave p.

Flick

Flick Report 20 Aug 2010 09:02

Can't work out what you are asking...........

Where was your father's birth registered?

What are the FULL - exact - details on his birth cert?

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 20 Aug 2010 09:08

Where did you get the 1894 birth date from?

Was it shown against his death registration?

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 20 Aug 2010 10:56

there's no births listed for a Frank/Francis H Pearce for 1894 in Wales
where was he born .do you have his cert, it would show his parents names including his mums maiden name.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 20 Aug 2010 11:04

this would fit year and qtr

Births Sep 1895
Pearce Frank Henry Hungerford 2c 267

Not Wales though!

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!)

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!) Report 20 Aug 2010 13:05

Rummaging for marriages:

Marriages Jun 1896 (>99%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James Elizabeth Anne Bedwelty 11a 149
Mason Henry Bedwelty 11a 149
Parfitt Elizabeth Ann Bedwelty 11a 149
Pearce Frederick Bedwelty 11a 149

(Bedwelty covers Tredegar)

Do you have your father's birth certificate?

Jill

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!)

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!) Report 20 Aug 2010 13:07

I'm not sure about that 1901 you've found. If your father was born in 1894 his father would have been 19 at the time of his birth. I know that's not impossible but does seem a bit young. And Elizabeth would likely be too young to be his mother ...

Jill

David Henery

David Henery Report 25 Aug 2010 00:49

Thanks for the responce but I'm looking for the marriage of Frederick Thomas and Elizabeth Pearce and also where they were married. Also did they come out to New Zealand or did they pass away in the UK.
Elizabeths maiden name was Gale.
Cheers Dave.

Flick

Flick Report 25 Aug 2010 08:56

David

How do you expect to get informed help when your posting omits the most important piece of info...that your father was born in NEW ZEALAND!!!!!!!!

You included that in one of the OTHER posts

Flick

Flick Report 25 Aug 2010 08:59

COPY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

guys trying to trace my grandfather Frederick Thomas Pearce, grandmother Elizabeth,maiden surname Gale. Don't have much to go on but according to my parents marriage certificate Frederick was a mining engineer. My father Frank Henry Pearce was born 27/07/1894 hokatika South Island New Zealand, so I'd say my grand parents would of been married in the 1892 or maybe '93 in England. And have to guess and say born around 1874 or '75. Any information greatly received Cheers Dave.

Add

Patricia 11th August 2010 06:21 Request review
What country, and about what date, was he born and married in?
You are not meant to put up your personal email address, and so should remove it.
Thanks

Add

Cynthia 12th August 2010 14:27 Request review
Hi, as Patricia says, the helpers need a lot more info to be able to help you. You can also try putting the name you are researching into the search box above to see if anyone else on this site has them in their tree. If you find a connection you can contact the tree owner. Cx

Add

(Deleted)
This post has been deleted by the poster or an administrator.

Gael from Down Under Yesterday at 11:26 Request review
Cannot locate a marriage in England, Scotland or NZ.

Add

Flick Yesterday at 12:31 Request review
Gael

There are THREE threads about this - the poster hasn't returned to ANY of them

Edit | Delete | Add

Cynthia Yesterday at 14:15 Request review
I sent David one of my messages on 12.8. He responded by asking to view my tree. I have just sent another message asking if he could please return to his threads. Hope this one does the trick. Cx.

Add