Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Find My Past Discount

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Eddieisagrandad

Eddieisagrandad Report 3 Sep 2010 09:08

I've had an email from Find My Past telling me of a 15% discount on subscriptions offer. I already have a sub. but if you're considering it for their 1911 census access (and their military records), now might be a good time.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 3 Sep 2010 10:18

I had the same email.My 6 months subs is up on the 12th have just renewed for 12months @£47.95 against 6 months for £31.95 so a BIG saving

InspectorGreenPen

InspectorGreenPen Report 3 Sep 2010 10:37

It seems as though they are emailing everyone who has previously done business with them and for whom they have an email address. I had an email too although I haven't used the FMP site for several years.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 3 Sep 2010 16:55

I wonder if they are having trouble getting people to join, In the present economic climate genealogy may be the thing people have to forego. I noticed theyw ere advertising in a paper of magazine (can't remember which but it was not a FH magazine) recently.

Janette

Janette Report 3 Sep 2010 20:20

No, i think it is being sent to all customers as I have had one through although i have only used the site via pay as you go credits. Might be worth enquiring about? Or perhaps your email might come through in the next couple of days :/

Janette