Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

An Inquest in Swansea 1902

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Craig

Craig Report 11 Oct 2010 22:24

I've just found out that my g g grandad Hyam/Hyman Rosenberg, a glazier originally from Poland but living in Swansea, died in March 1902 from gangrene caused by blood poisoing after cutting his finger on glass. The death certificate says there was an inquest and gives me a date - 16th March, but the writing is not very clear. What I'd like to know is whether it is possible to obtain records or any information on the inquest?
Many thanks
Craig

Craig

Craig Report 11 Oct 2010 22:32

Thanks for the speedy response. Will give them a go

Craig

Craig Report 14 Oct 2010 21:51

Tried the local paper, the local library were very very helpful and searched the archives, but no report of the inquest could be found. Back to the drawing board