Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

favorites

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Hopkins

Hopkins Report 22 Nov 2010 06:16

Does anyone know How i look at my favorites, i cant find it. Thanks. Heather.

Quoy

Quoy Report 22 Nov 2010 06:20

Do you mean on here

InspectorGreenPen

InspectorGreenPen Report 22 Nov 2010 06:55

Or do you mean on your Web Browser?

Hopkins

Hopkins Report 23 Nov 2010 15:15

Sorry i should have been more specific. When you save an image ie, 1911 census image and you save it to favourites instead of attatching it to someone in your tree. The thing is I dont see how I can seem to see where favourites is. Hope this makes more sence, because its confusing me. lol. Thanks Quoy and inspectorGreenPen. Heather.

InspectorGreenPen

InspectorGreenPen Report 25 Nov 2010 09:13

Not sure.

Anyone able to help Heather?

ChristineinPortugal

ChristineinPortugal Report 25 Nov 2010 10:09

When you click on Search Records at the top of the page, My Favourites is the 1st option showing so I presume if you've saved a record you can then view it again from there.

Christine

Hopkins

Hopkins Report 28 Nov 2010 18:48

Thank you! Thats great. Heather.