Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

sha

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

dibby

dibby Report 11 Dec 2010 21:52

hi all, is there any kind person, who could look up 192.com for me,would greatly be appricated, please

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 11 Dec 2010 21:56

You can do a free search yourself otherwise it has to be paid for and 192 isnt cheap.
You could ask for an electoral roll look up from one of the members that offer these on the boards

FannyByGaslight

FannyByGaslight Report 11 Dec 2010 22:08

The link to a ER lookup thread..

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/trying_to_find/any/thread/1231191

Contrary Mary

Contrary Mary Report 11 Dec 2010 22:14

Sorry folks, I advised Debbie to post requesting a look up on 192.com if anyone has a subscription or a credit to spare.

The person she is seeking is showing on there in 2002 but I don't have credits for that site and they are not showing after 2002.......but there is no death or remarriage either, so I'm guessing that they have elected to *opt out* and are still at the same address.

Mary

dibby

dibby Report 11 Dec 2010 22:21

cheers thanks to you all,x

dibby

dibby Report 12 Dec 2010 11:58

hi all, can any one posibley do yhat 192. lookup for me, really would appricate if any one could, many many thanks, to you all

dibby

dibby Report 12 Dec 2010 19:10

ok will talk to you all when i can, many thank, next week,hopefully will let you all know how i get on with billy, many thank spa x