Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1911 CENSUS look up

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christine

Christine Report 18 Dec 2010 14:57

Hi all,
I wonder if someone would be kind enough to do a look up for
William Moore b.1861, his wife Mary Ann Moore, b.1874, and her daughter Emily Bryan, b. 1900. They were living at 147 New Rd, Woodston, Peterborough?I would be interested to know if anyone else was living there, and also occupations, places of birth etc.
Many thanks in advance,
Christine.

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 18 Dec 2010 15:10

MOORE, William Head Married
10 years M 50 1861 Roadman Cambridge VIEW
MOORE, Mary Ann Wife Married F 37 1874 Peterborough VIEW
BRYAN, Emily Daughter F 11 1900 Peterborough VIEW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RG number:
RG14 Piece:
8673 Reference:
RG14PN8673 RG78PN450 RD170 SD2 ED7 SN348

Registration District:
Peterborough Sub District:
Peterborough Enumeration District:
7 Parish:
Woodstone Urban

Address:
147 New Road Woodston Peterboro

Previous image is 145 New Rd and next image is 149 New Road

So have you already got the 1911 census if you knew the name of daughter and the address

Christine

Christine Report 18 Dec 2010 15:26

Gitter Baby,
I found a Mr Moore on the Ancestry summery books, and then did a free search on 1911 for the address. But it also came up with another family at the same address, so I was puzzled. Thanks for your help, I have been trying to trace this William for about 2 years now, and with his occupation as roadman , it is definatley the right one! Hurrah!!
Christine.