Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

National Burial Index look up please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

~Looby Loo~

~Looby Loo~ Report 19 Dec 2010 19:40

Hi, Can anyone who has access to the NBI be willing to look up the burial place of a Rebecca Bebbington please in 1893 Cheshire.

Many thanks
Lou

LindainHerriotCountry

LindainHerriotCountry Report 19 Dec 2010 19:58

There are no results for her

~Looby Loo~

~Looby Loo~ Report 19 Dec 2010 19:59

Hi Linda,

Thanks for looking for me, it's very much apprecaited.

Regards, Lou

~Looby Loo~

~Looby Loo~ Report 19 Dec 2010 20:28

Hi Alan,

Many thanks again for your help too. It's very kind of you to look her up for me and I do appreciate your time. Perhaps it's just too long ago to be able to find where she is buried. But never mind.

thanks again, Lou

~Looby Loo~

~Looby Loo~ Report 19 Dec 2010 22:55

Hi Joan,

I don't have her death cert as I only discovered tonight that she had married. I had thought she died as a spinster. It's really weired because the death year for both was 1893 and just a couple of months apart!! Weird or what!

This new contact has said she has the marriage and death certificates so I know I'm now on the right trail. But I shall contact her and ask for the address at time of death, so thanks for the tip. I've found the death reg for Whitchurch and Malpas so that's helped narrow it down.

You are lucky to find burial places for your ancestors I can't find any of mine except for my grandparents and 1 gt grandparent but she died in 1963 so that's not that long ago. But at least you've given me hope.

Thanks again

Regards, Lou