Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Printing off an e-mail

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Wend

Wend Report 22 Jan 2011 21:10

I'm trying to print off an e-mail, but it will only print part of it. What am I doing wrong, please? (I've put in no of pages, but it makes no difference)

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 22 Jan 2011 21:15

Have you tried to copy and paste it into a Word document and then printing it off?

Kath. x

Wend

Wend Report 22 Jan 2011 21:31

Thanks KB, worked a treat! Still annoying I have to do that though.

Wendy x

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 22 Jan 2011 21:39

I don't know enough about computers to tell you how to print the e-mail off properly, so I always use the copy and paste method.

Glad you've got it printed though.

Kath. x

Elizabeth2469049

Elizabeth2469049 Report 22 Jan 2011 22:08

For the future - have you tried clicking "preferences" on your printer? It might be worth then clicking "page set-up" and trying the various options like "fit to page". No guarantees that anything will work! but it might be worth experimenting

Wade

Wade Report 23 Jan 2011 00:07

Can you tell us which email program you are using? I use gmail and with Gmail you will find a clickable instruction "Print all"towards the top right of the page which should do the trick