Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Starting a new Search

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynn

Lynn Report 11 Mar 2011 10:34

Hi All
I would like to search for a relative in the trying to find board, but she is already mentioned as a wife to another relative on an exsisting thread, there are no details about her family in this thread, so do i start a new search? or just add to the old one?

Lynn

RutlandBelle

RutlandBelle Report 11 Mar 2011 11:26

Is it your thread?

Lynn

Lynn Report 11 Mar 2011 11:28

Hi RutlandBelle

It is my thread that has this lady mentioned on it but its about her husband and his family. Thanks for your reply.

Lynn

RutlandBelle

RutlandBelle Report 11 Mar 2011 11:42

well you could start a new thread , and make reference to the other one by quoting the thread title or copying and pasting the web address from the page so that people could see both

Jennifer

Lynn

Lynn Report 11 Mar 2011 11:45

Hi RutlandBelle

Thank you very much, i will do just that:) not done the copy and pasting thing before but will try lol. thanks for your advice.
Lynn

Lynn

Lynn Report 11 Mar 2011 12:12

Hi RutlandBelle

Just to say i have managed to paste and copy :) thank you very much.

Lynn

RutlandBelle

RutlandBelle Report 11 Mar 2011 12:25

good will have a look