Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Family Reunion

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Running Bear

Running Bear Report 10 May 2011 18:55

Hi all we are haveing a Family Reunion on Sat 28th May, looking for any ideas of what to take, tree wise how much do i print off? will just grandparents do? Help anyone.

Quoy

Quoy Report 10 May 2011 19:31

Well if the reunion extends to cousins, second cousins, once removed, great Aunts etc
I would print off back to the common gr parents that you all share.

When we went to Australia for the first time to meet my o.h's long lost sister we took everything with us for the rellies to see.

Have a great time

Running Bear

Running Bear Report 10 May 2011 19:57

Thanks Quoy, it anyone from great granddad Smith.

LittleWhiteDove2022351

LittleWhiteDove2022351 Report 11 May 2011 18:10

It's going to be great,it's been a long time since the last one...
Hope they allbring photo's and stories to add to the tree..
Tricia xx

Running Bear

Running Bear Report 29 May 2011 21:05

Well it was a great cousin reunion yesterday, great to see them all, all getting older and wiser, lol, none stop chatting about my work on the family tree, all wanted to know the Royal connection and the story of Sarah Whitelamb, great day was had by all, can wait for the next one.