Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Cant reply, or see inbox

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

MeJoy75

MeJoy75 Report 21 May 2011 03:44

Hi all,

I have been trying to reply on a thread, but this keeps coming up - Sorry. An error has occurred. We can't take you to this page you wanted. The problem has been logged and our team will be working on it.
Thanks for understanding. We're really sorry for any inconvenience!

Anyone else having the same problem.

I know there is a thread already here Error....Arrg.. but I don't know where it is, or if it relates to the same problems.

Joy

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 21 May 2011 04:19

Joy

I haven't had quite the same problem

I've been getting the Error message when trying to get to the most recent posting on one particular thread .... that's been going on for almost 2 weeks now. But I have discovered that it only happens when that is the first thread I try to look at when I first come on to GR

All I can suggest is that you make a point of saving your message, then click submit

If the Error message comes up again, click Back to get out of the thread, then go back in, paste the message again, and click Submit

see if that works.

sylvia

MeJoy75

MeJoy75 Report 21 May 2011 06:04

Thanks, Sylvia I will try & see what happens.

Now, I cannot get to the page to see what replies have been given, I think I will leave it for now!

Joy

MeJoy75

MeJoy75 Report 30 May 2011 10:50

What is happening with these boards, have been having trouble with threads for a week on and off, latest for 2 days - We are performing some essential maintenance on Genes Reunited. Sorry.

I will probably get a message soon from GR, saying you are not opening your inbox etc, I have been trying but am completely fed up!!

Are others getting the same, or just me?

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 30 May 2011 11:14

I have had to log in yet again. I never log out and come in through a desktop icon so my account should always be active, And No iI haven.t done a system clean up /degfrag etc!! :-(

grannyfranny

grannyfranny Report 30 May 2011 12:13

I had a problem with this when trying to get in through my bookmark. I loaded GR through google and made a new bookmark, deleted the old one.