Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Find My Past

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Vivienne

Vivienne Report 23 May 2011 11:09

Is there a family tree programme that works with FMP like Family Tree Maker and Ancestry.

Thelma

Thelma Report 23 May 2011 12:26

I do not know if it is working yet.

http://www.findmypast.co.uk/family-tree-explorer.jsp

Create your family tree for FREE and store your photos and media
Create multiple family trees and add scans of your records, photos and certificates. 5,000 individuals per family tree with full ancestry, descendant and family news. Never pay for program upgrades and instantly receive enhancements as they happen.
Store your family tree on our secure servers. 200mb media storage for scanned documents, certificates and photos. Access your latest research from any computer with an internet connection.
Add

Create a family tree from scratch or upload an existing GEDCOM file from any family tree programme.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Vivienne

Vivienne Report 23 May 2011 13:20

Thanks I will have a look at it