Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1911 Cenus for Liverpool

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Toosh

Toosh Report 14 Jul 2011 07:53

Hi
I am trying to trace my paternal great grandmother and think this the correct person - Hannah Dodd c.1850 born Liverpool, and would still be in Liverpool at this time.

Would it be possible for someone with access to the 1911 Liverpool Census to look this up for me and send details of it.
Many thanks.

Carol

Jonesey

Jonesey Report 14 Jul 2011 08:10

1911:
DODD, Hannah Head Widow F 61 1850 Liverpool
DODD, Violet Daughter Single F 21 1890 Bag Stitcher Liverpool
JEAKINS, Sarah Boarder Single F 19 1892 Rcegpicker Liverpool
RG number:
RG14 Piece:
22485 Reference:
RG14PN22485 RG78PN1324 RD455 SD7 ED2 SN257

Registration District:
West Derby Sub District:
North Everton Enumeration District:
2 Parish:
Everton

Address:
13 Arkwright Street Everton Liverpool
County: Lancashire

Toosh

Toosh Report 14 Jul 2011 08:17

Hi Jonesey
Gosh that was quick and it is the correct family. The one things that sticks out is the last person Sarah Jeakins, I wonder if this should actually be another Jenkins, I know it says boarder and does not have her as a relation - will follow this up.

Thanks again
Carol

Pam

Pam Report 14 Jul 2011 09:35

From the original would say it was almost certainly Jenkins.

Toosh

Toosh Report 14 Jul 2011 10:44

Thanks Pam - soory late getting back, I just had to nip out for an hour

Carol

Toosh

Toosh Report 14 Jul 2011 11:12

1911 Census
Thanks for the help, can I ask another favour is it possible to find Hannah or Hannah Bella McKinley or McKinlay born c.1881/1884 in Liverpool.
She will probably be with her husband John plus any children they may have had - she is my grandmother's sister

Regards
Carol

jax

jax Report 14 Jul 2011 13:04

Hannah Mckinley already posted on another thread