Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1911 Census

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Toosh

Toosh Report 14 Jul 2011 12:21

Early this morning I posted a request and it was answered within 15 mins - well done to Jonesey and Pam.

This is now another request for the 1911 Census:
I am trying to find Hannah or Hannah Bella McKinley or Mckinlay born c. 1882/1884 in Liverpool. She will probably be with her husband John and any children they may have had.

Thanks again for the 1st one.
Carol

jax

jax Report 14 Jul 2011 12:41

1911 census - household transcription
Person: MCKINLAY, Hannah Bella
Address: 31 Howley Street Kirkdale Liverpool

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MCKINLAY, John Head Married M 31 1880 Fireman Lancs Liverpool VIEW
MCKINLAY, Hannah Bella Wife Married
9 years F 27 1884 Lancs Everton VIEW
MC KINLAY, Hannah Daughter F 3 1908 Lancs Liverpool VIEW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 children 2 had died

I would also like to mention that you should use the find ancestors board for look up requests

Toosh

Toosh Report 14 Jul 2011 12:55

Hi Jax

Thank you for finding that for me and I am sorry I have used the wrong board - will remember for next time

Carol

jax

jax Report 14 Jul 2011 13:02

No problem but you may find you will get a reply within 3 minutes there :-D

Toosh

Toosh Report 14 Jul 2011 13:18

What would we do without all you lot helping us
Carol