Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Finding tree of possible unknown relative

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mary

Mary Report 28 Jul 2011 23:45

Hi All Can anyone help speed up my search.A contact on another site has informed me that all my Dad's family details are listed on a tree on Ancestry which I am no longer a member of.I have never heard of the person who owns the tree their name has been given to me.I tried to see if they are on GR but the only way I can see to find the correct one is to send e mail through GR. I have started doing this but seems a slow process and correct person may not be on e mail address now.Anyone got any suggestions to how I can enter my Dads family and this persons name
Any suggestions warmly welcomed

Mary

jax

jax Report 28 Jul 2011 23:51

private message me the details of the person on ancestry plus details of one of the people in the tree and I will have a look for you

jax