Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

look up please help

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

daniel

daniel Report 3 Aug 2011 21:47

im tying to trce back my family tree and am stuck at joseph wilkinson b1845 ripley? who was married to a mary b1851
they had 7 kids born in the wortley area
lawrence wilkinson 1887
joseph alfred wilkinson 1880
william walter wilkinson 1886
edith h wilkinson 1890
george e wilkinson 1893
mary wilkinson 1896
mary jane wilkinson 1871

i have found lawrence, william, joseph alfred, george e on the 1911 census

im wanting to go back further eg joseph wilkinson b1845 parents and so forth, any information will be much appreciated, if you happen to find images such as census etc please ask for my email

im hoping someone will be so kind to help me

many thanks

daniel

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 3 Aug 2011 22:14

Daniel

Please do not post duplicate threads.

Members who help will find your thread and do their best to help you.

Sticking to one thread means that all information found will be in one place and easier for you to look at.

At the top of this board "Please read before posting" which states this board is not for lookups

GB

Lynski

Lynski Report 3 Aug 2011 22:31

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/ancestors/thread/1276235