Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Problems with FMP 1911 address search

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

RStar

RStar Report 3 Oct 2011 14:08

Does anyone else find bits are missing? On typing in Dinnington, Yorkshire, only ONE street is listed for the town. I have a note that I found a family at 95 Laughton Rd, Dinnington in 1911 but I must have been dreaming it because they're no longer on the 1911 address search. Im wondering how many inaccuracies there are which may affect peoples research. I had a similar problem with Dunraven St, Aberkenfig - it only listed half the street although when going through manually the whole street was there.

K

K Report 3 Oct 2011 14:17

I found this on an address search using just Dinnington in the residential place

Edit Don't have a problem with Aberkenfig - Just put in Residential Place and a list of streets comes up including Dunraven St - although there only appear to be even numbers

15 JOHNSON, George Head Married M 47 1864 Coal Miner Stallman Heage Derby VIEW
15 JOHNSON, Rebeca Wife Married
26 years F 46 1865 Looking After Fish And Chip Shop Whittington Derby VIEW
15 JOHNSON, Samson Son Single M 24 1887 Coal Miner Hewer New Higham Derby VIEW
15 JOHNSON, Ada Daughter Single F 19 1892 General Servant Stonebroom Derby VIEW
15 JOHNSON, Lawrence Son Single M 16 1895 Coal Miner Stonebroom Derby VIEW
15 JOHNSON, Olga Daughter Single F 15 1896 Working At Home Stonebroom Derby VIEW
15 JOHNSON, Leonard Son M 12 1899 School Stonebroom Derby VIEW
15 JOHNSON, Elise Daughter F 11 1900 School Stonebroom Derby VIEW
15 JOHNSON, Harold Son M 8 1903 School Stonebroom Derby VIEW
15 JOHNSON, Gurly Daughter F 8 1903 School Stonebroom Derby VIEW
15 JOHNSON, Rebeca Daughter F 2 1909 Dinnington Yorks VIEW
15 JOHNSON, May Daughter F 1 1910 Dinnington Yorks VIEW
RG number:
RG14 Piece:
20251 Reference:
RG14PN20251 RG78PN1213 RD427 SD3 ED4 SN15

Registration District:
Worksop Sub District:
Anston Enumeration District:
4 Parish:
Dinnington

Address:
95 Laughton Road Dinnington County:
Nottinghamshire

RStar

RStar Report 3 Oct 2011 14:23

Thats my people K. Many thanks, I cant seem to bring them up - although they came up once before. :-S thanks again.
PS, the even numbers are there for Dunraven St but they appear to have missed out the odds! Groan.

Derek

Derek Report 3 Oct 2011 15:51

Hello R..long time no see....FMP Census has a mind of its own....I find things missing one day..and next day it'll give me what I want....
You got any derbyshire for me to look for?? lol

Derek.

Kay????

Kay???? Report 3 Oct 2011 16:13

sign into the offical 1911 site,,,,,,,,using your exact log you use at FMP.

1911.co.uk

RStar

RStar Report 3 Oct 2011 18:10

Derek!! Hello!!! Hope all is well :-) I dont think so offhand, thankyou. Have come to a standstill with my Maryann Brookhouse, she was illegitimate to Mary Brookhouse and ended up in Coventry as a servant. Checked the bastardy bonds, nothing. Found a few Brookhouses probably related to her but cant prove how. Kay, I thought they were the same. I dont have an ordianary FMP sub as I use Ancestry, but I have the 1911 sub. x