Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

actress records

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christopher

Christopher Report 4 Oct 2011 17:46

hi i am trying to find info about an actress by the name of margaret cooper.do you know of any books i could borrow from the library that may help.there was a postcard on ebay but no info with it..i would like to know her unmarried name.best regards chris

patchem

patchem Report 4 Oct 2011 18:03

Try a google search for information.
What country? What age? Actual name or stage name?

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 4 Oct 2011 18:26

There was a postcard on Ebay of a Margaret Cooper Humble-Crofts. Is that the person you mean?

Kath. x

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 5 Oct 2011 16:40

Hi,

A former member, Rambling Rose asked me to post this link for you that may be of interest. In the right hand column the death notice of Arthur Maughan Humble-Crofts mentions he married a Margaret Cooper.

http://www.flightglobal.com/pdfarchive/view/1918/1918%20-%201388.html

Gwynne

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 5 Oct 2011 18:45

??
Marriages Jun 1910 (>99%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COOPER Margaret Gernon Uckfield 2b 255
HUMBLECROFTS Arthur M Uckfield 2b 255

??
Births Sep 1877 (>99%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COOPER Margaret Ger_on St. Saviour 1d 123

HUMBLE - CROFTS, Arthur Maughan Head Married M 27 1884 Private Secretary And Agent C Mfc Sussex Waldron VIEW
HUMBLE - CROFTS, Margaret Gernon Wife Married F 33 1878 Vocalist Entertainer London Camberwell VIEW
GERNON, Anne Wife's Aunt Single F 50 1861 London Clerkenwell VIEW
CURTIS, Eliza Servant Widow F 66 1845 Cook Domestic London Hackney VIEW
LONDON, Alice Servant Single F 40 1871 House - Parlourmaid Domestic London Shoreditch VIEW

RG number:
RG14 Piece:
7057 Reference:
RG14PN7057 RG78PN346B RD129 SD1 ED77 SN43

Registration District:
Willesden Sub District:
Willesden Enumeration District:
77 Parish:
Willesden

Address:
103 Dartmouth Road Cricklewood NW

Christopher

Christopher Report 13 Oct 2011 18:44

dear all thankyou very much for all your help.it is much appreciated.many thanks chris