Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

PAF Companion 5.2 Technical Help Needed

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nicky

Nicky Report 16 Jan 2012 17:55

Hi,

Is there anyone on these boards who uses the PAF Companion 5.2 programme to print and publish their family tree charts/reports/registers etc and who has some technical knowledge which might help me solve a problem with printing/previewing and publishing my charts please? I won't waffle on now in case no-one uses this programme, but if some kind soul thinks they could help I would be most grateful. I have very little hair left as I've torn most of it out trying to work out what's the problem :-S Thanks

Joy

Joy Report 16 Jan 2012 22:29

You could ask here - http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/board,285.0.html (free).

Nicky

Nicky Report 16 Jan 2012 22:36

Thanks for that link - I will give it a try.

PriscillaEmilywasMoonbeam

PriscillaEmilywasMoonbeam Report 17 Jan 2012 00:49

Hi Nicky

I have used PAF Companion although not using at the present time. If you would like to PM me maybe I can help you.

Marie.