Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Submitting feedback on the tree page

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Angela

Angela Report 20 Jan 2012 14:06

Hi,
Is anyone else experiencing problems with the feedback facility on the new tree page? I know there are other issues with these 'improvements' but not being able to contact GR through their preferred method is tedious, not only for me in the short term but also in the long term as it's less likely that they'll sort out the issues that no-one can tell them about.

lancashireAnn

lancashireAnn Report 20 Jan 2012 14:14

not tried to actually send feedback but when clicking on the 'comments' (partially covered by the search box) I get a box to type in my comments

JerryH

JerryH Report 20 Jan 2012 14:21

I had the same problem

So I submitted via Support instead

Angela

Angela Report 20 Jan 2012 14:27

That's what I did in the end. Just wondered if it was me as I'm working with quite an old browser.

Kense

Kense Report 20 Jan 2012 14:31

The comment box is OK on my tree and is not hidden by the search box. I am using IE9.

JerryH

JerryH Report 20 Jan 2012 14:32

Sorry, I should have said......

I was using Mozilla Firefox - the latest version :-) :-) :-)

I rekon you did the right thing.