Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Family History Scrapbooks

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

treacle

treacle Report 1 Mar 2012 11:18

Dear All,

I would like to put together a scrapbook for my Son's 50th birthday, incorporating a tree and starting with his great grandparents.
Does anyone know where I can buy heritage type scrapbooks and bita and pieces please? I have tried Hobbycraft and have looked on line.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Anne

Kiwibird

Kiwibird Report 2 Mar 2012 07:30

Hi Anne,
Did you go to Amazon.com when you went on line? you can purchase Hard cover Books such as 'our Family Tree A keepsake Book about US$9.00 by Barbara Biggs Morrow that you can fill in with your memories and fill in a family tree.
Or if you would rather create your own Book, look under 'scrap-booking' where you will find find the artwork and boarders needed to create a Scrapbook.